- Just wondering... Hello! I'm looking to enter a pharmacy school
next fall where I will be able to work towards PharmD. Yet, I don't
have the greatest grades. My cumulative GPA is 2.7 and the
prerequisites are around 3.0. However, I do have a bachelors degree
in Biology and have a minored in Chemistry. My question is that, do
you know any schools that might be easier to get into with this GPA?
Plus, I'm also looking for financial aids. Do most pharmacy schools
offer these financial aids? Are their any schools that look more at
experiences than grades, since I have various experiences in pharmacy
settings and have volunteered as well. Please respond and let me
know. Thank you for your time. From: a.ordana. Reply
To RxLink Pharmacy: - From Toledo, OH - Masters of Science in Pharmacy Administration.
Objective: To get an opportunity to learn and work in a challenging
environment for a career in academics in Pharmacy Healthcare Administration. Reply
- From RPh Lee. I am currently in the process of relocating to
Southern California and am actively seeking a Pharmacist
- Help needed!
For my Long Term Care (LA) State Government Facility, I am
desperately looking for an up to date list/chart/table of oral
medications that should not be crushed or chewed to pass on to my
Physicians and Nurses. Any assistance you give would be
appreciated. The most up to date list that I have now is as far back
as 2000. I need something more current if possible. Thanks for
your time. RPh Lee. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working as a Pharmacist in Dr. T. Nanthakumar Hospital, Vellore.
Pharmacy settings, sales, purchase, inventory maintenance, billings,
and provide training to pharmacy interns.. From B. Kumar in
Vellore, Tamilnadu. India.
- EK- I am a foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Exam and
have an authorization of a board of pharmacy ( in the U.S. )to start
an internship. I was a professional retail Pharmacist with over 12
years of experience in South Korea. I also managed my own i-Pharmacy
for 10 years.
- From Pharmacist Shef. in Washington - focus on providing quality
pharmaceutical care in inpatient or in ambulatory care setting,
participate in the education of providers and patients, as well as,
serving as a liaison to other health care providers.
- Hi! from Han N. Pharmacist at Kindred Hospital...
- From the Riz to RxLink Pharmacy - Pharmacy Student at School of Pharmacy, University
of Strathclyde... Link up!
- From Kandil in Ontario Canada to RxLink Pharmacy - Canadian Pharmacist doing Relief
in the great white north... Covering Ontario...
- Schultz - I am an undergraduate student at West Virginia
University, I am majoring in Forensic Chemistry and Biochemistry, but
I have become extremely interested in Pharmacy. Help
- La. Brown - From the University of Wisconsin - to successfully
graduate from the University with a BS in Biology. I also actively
taking courses to fulfill pharmacy school requirements. I plan to
continue to a prestigious pharmacy school. My future aspirations is
to practice as a Pharmacist in either the hospital or retail setting.
- From lujda - I am a pre-Pharmacy student at UIC... looking forward
to go to Pharmacy School...
Just Remember your last Pharmacy
Party ...Tell us about it!
- Hi, from Rajendra of Shere Mahavir Institute of Pharmacy, India...
- From Andrea I. . I am a 2nd year pharmacy student at Duquesne
University. I go to school full-time in the school year and work at
my local pharmacy in the summer as a technician. Pittsburgh, PA.
- From Will @UMBC.edu . Hi, what are the requirements for
internship, who is eligible?
from Alexis - I am attending Palomar College to get done all my Pre
Reqs and then transferring to USCD to complete my Pharmacy Major. I
want to be a Pharmacist....
Students are Linking to the site to get current Pharmacy Internships
and Great Job Opportunities..
- From Dr. Waleed in el-minia, egypt - in the field of Pharmacy
Marketing and Pharmacy Management.
- Hi! from Christina L. in Lancaster, CA - I am in school to be a
- Hi! from Venancio Aires, Hospital Ernesto Dorneles. Pharmacist
providing Pharmaceutical care education...
- Graduation WOW! Xavier University!
- Y. Odusote, I am a second year pharmacy student in De Montford
University, Leicester, England. I would like a real life pharmacy
work experience in the states...
- From Pradeep in Nadu, India. I'm a bachelor in Pharmacy
degree holder and working as Area manager in Dennis Labs, a Gujarat
- From Pillarina in Quezon city, Philipines - I supervise and
coordinate the activities of pharmacists and other staff ... Proud to
be a Pharmacist in the Philipines.. keep up the good work Rx students...
Pharmacists, Pharmacy Techs and Pharmacy Students a wide range of
Pharmacy Job opportunities
- From Laila A. Liverpool UK. Could you please tell me if you offer
pre-registration places for pharmacy students for 2004?
- Form Andrew at L L university School of Pharmacy - Working on a
Doctor of Pharmacy degree. (Pharm.D.) It's great here in California!
From the University of Rhode Island Pharm.D. Candidate N. R-D.
A Ph.D. in Cellular and Molecular Pathology at the State University
of New York at Stony Brook.
- From Corey at the University of Tenn. at Memphis. I am currently
work for Walgreen's as a pharmacy intern and I am in my second year
of Pharmacy school at the University of Tenn. at Memphis. I am very
interested in a rewarding pharmacy experience in learning environment....
- I am a graduate pharmacist from India, now settled in Texas. I
have cleared all the Foreign Pharmacy exam including FPGE/NAPLEX/MPJE...
I need to start working as an intern to complete my 1000 hrs of
internship as need by the Texas board of Pharmacy. My qs are:
1. Will I be in the category (internship) as the pharmacy person who
graduated from scholl in USA, or do foreign pharmacy has a diff
internship program? 2. Do they pay you a salary/insurance when u do
the internship, or u hv to work for free. Please advise. email@example.com
- Florida RPh's and Pharmacy students, please help! Hi, my
name is Tiffany and I'm a Pharmacist in Philadelphia, PA. I am
looking for notes on Florida Pharmacy law from the Pharmacy Schools
down there. I'm transfering my license to Florida, and I need some
Pharmacy Law class notes and handouts from the law class. please
help. Thanks in advance. e-mail
- From Jae at Bayside NYC - 3rd year Pharmacy Student ...
- From Widad in Tripoli-Lebanon a graduate of Ukraine State Medical
University - M.S of Science in Pharmacy... Link Up with RxLink!
- M.C - Pharmacy Student at Hampton University in Virginia,
acquiring advanced knowledge and skills which are essential in the
delivery of quality pharmaceutical care...
Mr. K. Pharm-D Student at University of Michigan " if it
ain't Blue, it ain't true." tell them dog! tell themm...
- From T. Brown at UIC to RxLink Pharmacy - would like to focus on clinical research
development by using my quantitative and analytical skills in
- From J. J. Racine Wisconsin, currently at Midwestern University ...Hi!
- From the Bronx, NY to RxLink Pharmacy Pac - Pharmacist at large..
- From the School of Pharmacy at Virginia Commonwealth University in
Richmond, Virginia.. a note from Erin to RxLink Pharmacy... Hi!
- From Jennifer C. to RxLink Pharmacy . I am currently a junior at Eastern Nazarene
College majoring in Biology. I have a strong interest in attending
Pharmacy School upon graduation in May 2005.
To RxLink Pharmacy - I am Nancy T. Reas, a Filipino citizen and I'm presently working
here as a Pharmacist at Shaihk Khalifa Medical Center here in ABU
DHABI, UAE. I'm 34 years old. I also worked in the Philippines for 4
years, then decided to work inSaudi Arabia in one of the Military
Hospitals as a technician for 5 years before finally got the chance
to work here as a Pharmacist and I have been working in this
establishment since March 2001...
- From Mara in Caguas, Puerto Rico to RxLink Pharmacy:. I am in a PharmD degree program
at this time..
- From Tram at the USC to RxLink Pharmacy: - Pharmacy Intern in california..
to RxLink Pharmacy: From laura, Pharmacy Intern in Worthington, Ohio. I
love my Pharmacy School ...
To RxLink Pharmacy: From Mary a graduate from Loyola University Chicago as a biology
major. Now, a student at UIC to obtain and excel in a career in the
professional field of Pharmacy... I am having great fun in Chi Town...
To RxLink Pharmacy - From Noreen. I'm living with my family in New Jersey. I'm a Senior
in High School. Graduating in June 2004. My Goal is to be a
Pharmacist. I wanted to learn more about this profession.. Respond
2005 Pharmacy Internship Program
Throughout my childhood, I was fascinated by medicine and health
care field. Drake University.
Tips for Pharmacists
With our Direct Response
Pharmacists Group, RPhLink®
offers Schedule Flexibility to a diverse group of Pharmacy settings..
One Voice, One Vision and One Big Link for Pharmacists in this Millennium!
to RxLink Pharmacy - From "E" @ Drake University, I am a second year pharmacy
at Drake. I have had experience working in two different
Pharmacies thus far in my career. I have spent 3 years in a community
pharmacy back home and have just started working at a long term care
pharmacy here at school.. I am trying to get as much experience as
possible throughout school so as to have a better idea of what I
would like to do once I graduate.